Learn the story behind our company
Established in 1981 by Greg Tasker, Tasker Joinery started out manufacturing and installing kitchens and vanities for the domestic market. With time, as we developed an in-depth knowledge of our trade, we expanded into the commercial market providing office fitouts, shop fitting and cut-to-size components. Contact us today to find out more.
We have a wealth of experience gained from more than 30 years in the business, undertaking projects from one-off custom kitchens to complete joinery fitouts of luxury homes. We have also worked on many commercial buildings including reception counters, workstations, boardroom tables, and dental surgery fitouts to name a few.
We are based in the Sutherland Shire, at Taren Point, but cater to the whole of Sydney.
Our Showroom & Factory
Our showroom, conveniently located at Taren Point, showcases a wide range of the latest styles and finishes to help guide you through those difficult decisions. On display are:
- BlumIntivo servo drive drawers and servo drive overhead lift mechanism
- Flat panel polyurethane door with 20mm Caesarstone bench tops
- Shadowline handle doors with Quantum Quartz Bianco Veneto benchtops
- American Oak veneer vanity with 40mm Caesarstone Dreamy Marfil™ top
- Polytech Gloss doors with stainless steel benchtops
- Colourback glass splashbacks
- Smartstone wall display slab in Calbatta Blanco
Tasker Joinery provides a professional and reliable service working with interior designers and architects to produce the quality products you love.
Contact us today to find out all there is to know about our extensive range of products.